India Most Viral Power Bank Till Date - Samsung 2600 mAh Power Bank SA-91 is a real deal or a Fake one? Let's see whats the story behind this Portable Charger only from My Android Phone
Shortlink for this page - http://bit.ly/sa912600
I am just a guy like you who seen that AskMeBaazar Ad and fills with a tempt to buy a Samsung own Power Bank which comes at just Rs.299? Rs.299 only, first I can't believe this, second even the Zoook 2600mAh Portable Charger cost Rs.399, third a Samsung product which is famous for their high rate comes at just Rs.299. Well how it is possible.
After doing a little research I have found that those who brought this Power Bank Online get dissapointed by the product. Take a look of the below review collected from the Flipkart. Click to expand the image in lightbox.
Okay I search for Samsung 2600 mAh Power Bank on various shopping sites like Ebay.in, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com and Rediff.
- AskMebazaar - The product page redirect me to the homepage.
- Amazon.in - I have not found any of the product look similar to this power bank on Amazon.
- Flipkart.com - I have found two Samsung portable chargers one is with the packaging and comes in white color, and the other one is black, with same name and model number and you can see the customer reaction above.
- Shopping.Rediff.com - Same product at higher price (As always) with same image.
- Infibeam.com - I have only found Samsung Genuine SPB9000 9000mAh power bank at just Rs.1599.
- Ebay.in - Well you know the result.
- Shopclues.com - You ever heard about Shopclues Sunday Flea Market
- Amazon.com - If it is a genuine product then it must be in Amazon.com Product listing, well nothing found. :(
- Wallmart.com - Nothing.!
I tried Searching with the model number "SA-91" which leads to same search result. The one search leads to Snapdeal.com with a an Sold Out product. Here it is. I am unable to find the date of the product. So I decided to take a look at the seller, just the Power Bank in active listing. Hmm Suspicious. O.o
Is that Samsung 2600 mAh Power Bank is a genuine Samsung power bank?
I have searched it on Samsung India Official Site too. Found nothing. Just two SPB9000 power banks. Till now I have not seen any ad on TV or in Youtube, just some user reviews nothing much.
So is SA-91 is a Scam or Orignal Power Bank by Samsung?
Okay I leave it on you. If you have brought it please let me know and tell me your own review of this Famous Samsung 2600 mAh Power Bank. Don't forget to share.
.png)




No comments:
Post a Comment