Google Which Phone Web App to Find the Android Phone for You. Not so Absolute App but gives a Rough Tech-Specy Idea.
I am pretty sure that when Motorola made the first handheld cell phone they never dreamed about how much their invention affect the future. Snap back to the modern time, we use smartphone for almost everything possible with it. Everyday a new app arrives on app-stores which opens a new way of opportunity. So deciding which smartphone optimize our productivity, make gaming faster and smoother or soothe our mind by delivering quality audio can be bit difficult. Its confusing to decide which android smartphone we have to buy with the price we can afford.
Google Which Phone comes up with an answer, Google #WhichPhone a user-friendly web app helps user to sort out their requirement to pick out the best one. What it takes is only few step your requirement and show a list of relevant smartphones which you can buy. To be honest this web app is not absolute to provide you with better result. Now allow me to show how to use this web app and what I came up with a little survey.
Which Phone starts this survey showing a neat landing page with dancing droids. Click "Get Started" to start with this tool.
I start with picking "Gaming" as my first requirement. How often do I play games on my phone? Well, depends upon a game, 1-2 hours a day might be longer. So I choose 1-2 hours a day. What kinds of games I play? Racing, Shooting, Action. DONE.
Lenovo N100 Wireless Mouse will be best for you, check the deal
My next pick, Listening to Music. I listen music most often so I choosed over 2 hours a day. Now they ask for medium of music, I use my Sony MDR earphone and stream from local storage - you can choose more than 1 option. Choose and then Done.
Third and the last one, I choosed "being productive". How do you often mail, never track it. So proceed. DONE. You can add more activities or just skip to Show Phone. Whatever you like to do. Google gives you the similar suggestion everytime.






No comments:
Post a Comment